Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A weekend of good food, good music and celebrating all things Elizabeth



The photos in the slideshow in the right side rail are from dinner at Cat's house on Saturday and Monica and Elizabeth's house on Sunday for Elizabeth's birthday. For those of you who were there, it was great to spend time with you this weekend. For those of you who weren't, we missed you all.

Elizabeth, I hope you had a great weekend. And thanks for sharing it with us all. And Cat and Monica, thank you very much for the great food. I should have brought home doggie bags.

2 comments:

Auntie Nina said...

You should always bring a Doggie bag to any dinner at our house Gary! I alway smake way too much food. come on up for the superbowl if you want....there will be more food!!!!

monica

Gary said...

I think I may take you up on that! So who are we rooting for? Pats or Giants?