Saturday, January 5, 2008

Music for a wet weekend

A couple of years ago, Suzanna had an iPod on her Christmas list, and she got one, which was my first real introduction to the little gizmos. Before Suzanna got hers, and I got a chance to see a little bit about how they worked, I couldn't really see myself ever using one. They seemed awfully expensive. But not long after Suzanna got hers, I got one for myself, and now realize how great of an investment it was.

After putting music from my CD collection into the computer, I soon found myself listening to music I had not listened to in years. I also like the ability to just buy song I like, without having to buy whole CDs to get the one or two hits I want.

There is also a cool feature as part of iTunes that lets you share music with others. So, on a stormy, rainy weekend, I thought I would share one of my playlists with the family. It seems appropriate for a stormy weekend.

If any of you have any iMixes out there you have created, I'd like to check them out too.

In the meantime, stay warm, stay dry, and cuddle up with some songs about rain.

1 comment:

The Felix Three said...

Rockin Rockus Gary!! that was cool cool cool! i am still trying so hard to figure out my ipod....it's been 9 months and i am so lost even now! maybe you could teach me something about them next time i see you!

rock on and thanks for sharing ur music! soooo cool!