Friday, December 28, 2007

Our opening pic, blogs and safe landings...


Hello!

Just wanted to share with all of you that my little girl has just safely landed in Portland! Phew! She's ours next year....so, i say that we all try and get together on the actual holiday of x-mas!!

that's A....

who says that we should update that opening pic?? i bet that it's the last time a pic like that was sucessfully taken of most of us together...but we should really try to gather for a new one...WHO'S WITH ME?!

that's B....

and C is....

THIS IS SOOOO COOL!! GARY YOU ARE A GENIUS!! Rockin Rockus!


k, that's my lot!
love you all! be safe for New Year's!!

ps- did i mention that my oldest baby is home??!!?? yeeehawww!!

4 comments:

Gary said...

Welcome home Maya! As for the picture at the top, that's probably one picture I have with the most family members in it, so that's why I put it there. It's just a way to get things rolling. A new picture could be placed there anytime.

And Bravo Cat for being the first to sign up and post!

The Felix Three said...

that's what i figured!!...the one and only pic that is the lasted representation of our clan....so, hopefully we can get together for a new one...ALL OF US!! we can get josh to take it for us!!

Auntie Nina said...

At this point, isn't Josh part of the family too? I think we need to get together and HIRE someone to take the picture for us!!!! A total stranger! ANd speaking of Josh...when will he be invited to join the blog? He is the manny after all!

Happy New Year!!!

Gary said...

I would need Josh's e-mail address to invite him. There may be a few other family members I haven't got "official" invitations to also, and no slight is intended by that. I just didn't wanted to make sure I had the right addresses for everyone. So let me know if anyone out there wants to sign up and hasn't got the "official" invite yet, so I can correct that.